CAD Design Engineer
|Job title:||CAD Design Engineer|
|Contact name:||Mariske Naude|
|Published:||14 days ago|
Job descriptionCAD Design Engineer required in Leeds.
Basic to £33k
THE ROLE - CAD Design Engineer
An excellent opportunity for a CAD Engineer within the Product Development department where you will be working alongside a team of engineers to design and develop the HVAC products from concept through to production manufacture whilst maintaining the existing portfolio.
THE PERSON - CAD Design Engineer
- HNC or Degree qualified in an Engineering or Science based subject.
- Sheet metal design experience
- Sheet metal manufacturing experience preferred
- Mechanical engineering knowledge would be an advantage.
- Experience of the following software: Solid Edge ST9, AutoCAD 2D, SAP and Radan 2D CAD/CAM
THE PACKAGE - CAD Design Engineer
A basic in the c£29-33k bracket, dependent on background and experience. Excellent company benefits.
THE LOCATION - CAD Design Engineer
Based in Leeds. Suitable areas include Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs