|Job title:||Chiller Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £42k+van+overtime|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||4 months ago|
Job descriptionChiller Engineer required near Edinburgh.
Basic to c£42k+van+overtime, with door-door travel.
Join a growing team!
* A mix of reactive and maintenance calls to undertake fault-finding, breakdowns, inspections and planned maintenance.
* Working predominantly on industrial chillers and packaged units.
* Assisting customers with advice and technical support.
* A mobile role, working from home.
* Experience as a service and maintenance engineer working on chillers is essential, either in a commercial or industrial setting.
* F-Gas qualified, with full driving licence.
* Able and flexible to undertake a mobile role.
A basic up to c£42k, with van.
Door-door travel paid, overtime often available plus call-outs.
Excellent benefits package to include healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Ideally based around Edinburgh or the eastern side of the Central Belt to cover calls around Edinburgh, Glasgow, Fife, Dundee plus occasional visits to Aberdeen and Newcastle as required.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs