Commercial Gas Engineer - Office based
|Job title:||Commercial Gas Engineer - Office based|
|Contact name:||Mariske Naude|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Commercial Gas Engineer - office based, required for a specialist commercial heating solutions manufacturer ideally based up to 45 minutes away from Banbury. Salary £35k - £38K depending on experience.
THE ROLE - Commercial Gas Engineer - office based
Customer service by supporting after sales requirements. To assist the Technical Support Manager in achieving highest levels of technical support for customers and colleagues. Responsible for supporting the Technical Department as the front line point of contact for technical enquiries.
The role involves:
- Primary contact for technical enquiries from customers and colleagues
- Assist TSG manager to improve technical enquiry handling procedures
- Assist with the prompt processing of warranty claims, reports and detailed analysis on warranty costs through CRM
- Assistance in providing analysis on product/component performance to TSG Manager through CRM
- Assist the Service Manager with a range of administrative duties and act of backup as required
- Assist TSG Manager to improve TSG processes to meet department goals for warranty claims
- Manage process for administration of van stocks and carry out quarterly audits with support from Technical Support Administrator
THE PERSON - Commercial Gas Engineer - office based
- You should have your commercial gas tickets. Gas Safe, F-Gas or similar qualifications.
- Good understanding of HVAC Industry, commercial boilers, water heaters and their applications
- Good IT knowledge including standard Microsoft Office packages and Navision/CRM type software
THE PACKAGE - Commercial Gas Engineer - office based
Salary £35K - £38K, depending on experience.
THE LOCATION - Commercial Gas Engineer - office based
You'll be office based in Banbury and will be required to be in the office from 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Ideal locations: Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick, Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Bicester.
We'd like to thank you for your interest. However due to high volumes we are unable to respond to all applicants.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs