Electrical Design Engineer
|Job title:||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k+benefits|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||17 days ago|
Job descriptionElectrical Design Engineer role in Leeds
Basic up to c£35k
Join a rapidly expanding manufacturer!
* Carrying out design for projects to include equipment selections from drawings and specifications.
* Engineering calculations to determine correct solutions for customers.
* Specialising within BMS and Control Systems, to include control panels, motors and cabling equipment.
* Liaising and visiting customer sites as necessary and will include internal communication with R&D, testing and manufacturing teams.
* Providing technical advice and support to customers on their projects and ensure technical design compliance.
* A background and understanding in electrical design of control panels, BMS systems or electrical HVAC equipment is required.
* Ideally degree qualified in an electrical or electronic engineering, with min 2-3 years' experience.
* Working knowledge of PLC controllers and strong CAD skills.
A basic salary in the c£30-35k bracket, dependent on background and experience. Excellent benefits package.
Based on the outskirts of Leeds.
Suitable towns/cities include: Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Wakefield, Harrogate.