|Job title:||Engineering Director|
|Salary:||Basic to £85K + Bonus|
|Contact name:||Mariske Naude|
|Published:||5 days ago|
Engineering Director required for an expanding and highly innovative HVAC Manufacturer in Manchester or Leeds - Basic to £85K.
Role - Engineering Director:
- Day to day management of the Technical Design Team.
- Helping to grow the Design Team in line with sales.
- Support the manufacturing process to speed up manufacturing and make it more efficient by introducing design changes.
- Supporting the Design Team in difficult or less common projects.
- New product development. Help the company design new products to keep innovating and improving and more effectively meeting customer demands.
- Represent the company in front of customers regarding technical issues.
Person - Engineering Director:Essential:
1. Qualified Mechanical Engineer. A member of a prof govern body.
2. Experience in managing a design team - motivating them and supporting them.
3. Experience of working for a mechanical manufacturer. Knowledge of thermal engineering.
4. Capable of representing the company on technical issues.
5. Evidence of increasing revenue from new products and reducing costs of manufacturing over the long term 2-4 years.
1. Electrical experience.
Package - Engineering Director:
Basic to £85K depending on experience
25 days holiday
Location - Engineering Director:
Office based, ideally based close to Manchester or Leeds.
Other relevant job titles: Technical Director, Director of Engineering, Design Director, Head of Engineering, Head of Design.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs