Graduate HVAC Sales Engineer
|Job title:||Graduate HVAC Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £32k+car+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||27 days ago|
Job descriptionGraduate/Junior Sales Engineer required!
Join a major HVAC manufacturer's sales team in London/Kent/Sussex areas.
Basic up to approx £35k+car+bonus
* You'll be developing existing, lapsed and new customer accounts in the M&E market; calling on M&E consultants, contractors and wholesalers.
* You'll be calling, visiting and presenting to customers and will include technical discussions to push a leading ventilation product range into customers projects, with the aim of gaining specification.
* Assisting with technical solutions, selections of equipment and providing quotations to receive and chase orders.
* The role will include working remotely from home, visits to head office and visits to customer sites and offices.
* Training and mentoring via existing Sales Managers.
* This would suit a graduate or HVAC engineer, with the hunger and desire to move into sales.
* Ideally 12 months plus experience in a customer facing and sales role, with an understanding of construction or engineering products a major advantage.
* Ability to work remotely and be home based, plus with a full driving licence to cover customer visits throughout your territory.
A basic up to approx £35k, dependent on background and experience.
Company Car (BMW or similar), bonus on achieving targets up to £10k.
You'll be visiting customers around Kent, Central London and East Sussex.
Ideally you'll be living within this area and flexible to travel as required.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs