Graduate Mechanical Engineer
|Job title:||Graduate Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £25k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary approx £25k
Based in Somerset
* A role working for a specialist HVAC manufacturer in their design and projects team, with full training given for a graduate.
* Carrying out system design for ventilation and heat recovery applications.
* Providing solutions for customers to include system schematics and drawings using CAD & Solidworks (training given)
* Carrying out heat flow calculations, psychrometrics, pipe & duct sizing & hydronics to produce an energy efficient solution for their customers.
* Costing up the project with a bill of materials and liaising with the sales team to ensure quotations are presented professionally and efficiently.
* An understanding and keen interest in HVAC design principles required, most typically thermodynamics, fluids and heat transfer.
* Using design packages such as 2&3D CAD and Solidworks where necessary.
* Ideally you will hold a degree in a mechanical engineering biased subject.
* Consideration given to junior engineers without a degree but with 1-2 years design experience in a related field.
* Full driving licence desirable, as there will be some site surveys to attend to.
A basic salary around £25k, pending on background and experience.
Pension and benefits.
Based predominantly in the office in Somerset.
Suitable locations include Taunton, Yeovil, Exeter and Southern Bristol.
On completion of training, there may be some home working offered but this will be a largely office based role to work with the team.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs