Graduate Sales and Marketing Trainee
|Job title:||Graduate Sales and Marketing Trainee|
|Salary:||Basic to £25K + Bonus|
|Contact name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Published:||12 days ago|
Job descriptionA market leading heating and renewables company requires a Graduate/Trainee Sales and Marketing in Leeds. Basic to £25K + Bonus and good pension.
The Role - Graduate/Trainee Sales and Marketing
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work alongside one of the most successful sales and marketing teams in the industry, the role involves:
- Helping the sales team by producing quotations for customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- There will be some customer involvement with this role to resolve queries.
- There are great opportunities to progress in the business as you'll be learning about how the sales and marketing teams work in one of the best heating and plumbing companies in the UK.
- In time the role will progress to working with the Product Management and Brand Management teams to help design and promote products.
- Working in the exciting sector of heat pumps which are helping to reduce carbon emissions.
The Person - Graduate/Trainee Sales and Marketing
They are looking for someone with an interest in Construction or Engineering and Business.
Ideally you should have a post GSCE qualification e.g. HNC, NVQ or BTEC.
Relevant skills include:
- Good literacy and numerical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good pc skills (Word/Excel)
The Package - Graduate/Trainee Sales and Marketing
- Basic to £25.5K depending on experience
- Bonus to £1.5K depending on performance of company and job holder.
- Pension 7% employer contribution
- 25 days bank holiday.
- Sick pay
- Healthcare contributions
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office - 2 days working from home.
The Location - Graduate/Trainee Sales and Marketing
Based in Leeds. Free parking.
You should be based 30 mins from the office: Bradford, Morley, Dewsbury, South Leeds, Brighouse, Wakefield, Holbeck, Tingley, Batley or Birstall.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs