Heat Pumps Training Manager
|Heat Pumps Training Manager
|Basic to £55k+car
|about 2 months ago
Heat Pumps Training Manager required!
Based Manchester/North West
* Autonomy to develop training, content and courses
* Huge investment into products, R&D and manufacturing
* Ongoing investment in the UK operation.
* Developing training courses and training content to include digital and virtual sessions.
* Supporting engineers and customers with technical information.
* Liaising closely with sales, operations and manufacturing to support new products entering the market.
* Delivery of courses from the office/training centre and representing the company at trade shows and with prospective customers as required.
* Assisting with on-site technical queries to support customers and engineers.
* Ideally a background in heat pump technology, plus experience in training of engineers.
* A background in technical support, product applications, commissioning would be helpful but not essential.
* HVAC experience would also be considered across heating and/or refrigeration, with a working knowledge of heat pumps required.
* Seeking a confident communicator, with a flexible approach to travel as required.
A basic salary up to c£55k, pending on background/experience.
Company car plus full company benefits.
Ideally based in the North West, commutable to the Manchester area.
Suitable locations would include Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Preston, Huddersfield, Stoke.
Offered as a hybrid role to include home, office and customer visits as required.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs