HVAC Applications Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Applications Engineer|
|Location:||Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland|
|Salary:||Basic to £33k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||4 months ago|
Applications Engineer required to join a leading HVAC company.
Salary in the c£27-33k bracket with excellent company benefits.
Based in Glasgow
* Providing customers with design information and technical solutions, focusing on air conditioning products.
* Generate fully detailed quotations for customer accounts.
* Using design and product selection software as required.
* Providing a full customer service, responding to a high volume of customer calls and emails.
* Involvement with customer training and presentations as required.
* A technical understanding of cooling products and HVAC principles is required.
* An excellent phone manner and good verbal communication skills needed to liaise with customers.
* Strong IT knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and any design/CAD packages in addition would be beneficial.
* An HNC or degree in a building services or mechanical engineering discipline is preferred.
* Experience of working in a Building Services related position is an advantage but not essential.
* Applications invited from Applications Engineers, Internal Sales Engineers, Design Engineers or graduates in a Mechanical Engineering discipline with an interest in HVAC.
Basic salary in the c£27-33k bracket dependent on background and experience.
Full company benefits to include pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
Based on the outskirts of Glasgow
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs