HVAC Applications Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Applications Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||27 days ago|
HVAC Applications Engineer required.
Salary c£30-35k, with attractive company benefits.
Based in Leeds, with hybrid working available.
- Liaising with customers to understand a project specification and provide a fully designed and costed solution.
- Using selection software packages to aid design and technical specifications.
- Putting a fully engineered quotation together.
- Provide technical assistance and support to customer enquiries.
- Liaison with internal staff to ensure products are manufactured to order.
- You'll ideally be a qualified engineer, with an HNC/HND or degree in a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering related subject.
- You'll be experienced within HVAC design or HVAC applications and be competent in providing a solution for customers.
- Good communication skills are vital to liaise effectively with both customers and in-house engineering staff.
- Those from a related manufacturing field, M&E contracting or M&E consulting would be suitable backgrounds.
Basic salary in the c£30-35k bracket depending on background and experience.
Additional company benefits, 25 days holiday.
Based in Leeds, with the option of hybrid working once fully trained.
Suitable locations include: Leeds, Wakefield, Harrogate, Bradford, Halifax.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs