HVAC Area Sales Manager
|Job title:||HVAC Area Sales Manager|
|Salary:||£neg + £10K Bonus.|
|Contact name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Published:||3 months ago|
HVAC Area Sales Manager required for a specialist commercial HVAC company based in Bristol or Bath to cover the South West and South Wales area. Basic neg with car and c£10K Bonus.
THE ROLE - HVAC Area Sales Manager
- Selling one of the most efficient and best performing ranges of commercial HVAC products to M&E Consultants, Merchants and M&E Contractors.
- Working from home you will be responsible for planning your own diary and spending time finding out new leads and quoting for work then following the quotes up.
- Keeping close relationships with existing customers and maximising sales where possible.
- Doing CPDs to M&E Consultants.
- Working closely with contractors, advising them on solutions to issues on site.
- Following leads through to the merchant stage.
THE PERSON - HVAC Area Sales Manager
- Experience of sales where you've been selling commercial HVAC products. e.g. pumps, heat exchangers, valves, BMS, boilers, water heaters, water treatment, drainage, piping systems.
- Experience of calling on Commercial Merchants and/or M&E Contractors.
THE PACKAGE - HVAC Area Sales Manager
Basic neg - depending on experience
Bonus - c10K p.a. - depending on performance
Company car or allowance
THE LOCATION - HVAC Area Sales Manager
You can live in the Bristol, Bath or Swindon area to cover the South West and South Wales area.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs