HVAC Design & Estimating Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Design & Estimating Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £42k+car/allowance|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||5 days ago|
Job descriptionDesign & Estimating Engineer required due to expansion!
Basic up to £42k with car/allowance.
Ideally based Midlands/Home Counties area - remote working available.
Taking a project from enquiry and working through the design stage to handover to the project management team. Duties include:
* Preparing Quotations.
* Processing new leads.
* Building client relationships.
* Progressing existing tenders.
* Calculating heat loss calculations.
* Selecting suitable plant to meet specifications.
* Design of industrial ductwork distribution air systems.
* Assisting with the project management team as necessary at project delivery stage.
* A background in HVAC, ideally with knowledge of ducted systems, air handling units and similar.
* Technical ability to produce your heat load calculations and product sizing to assist with building a design to quotation & tender.
* Applications invited from Design Engineers, Estimators & Applications Engineers within HVAC.
* A manufacturing and product background preferred but those from an M&E contractor background considered.
* An engineering qualification (HNC/HND or degree) preferred but not essential.
* Driving licence required as the role will include some site visits.
A basic in the c£38-42k bracket, depending on background and experience.
Company Car/allowance plus full benefits & 25 days holiday.
Office or remote/home based available.
If home based, the role requires visits to the office in the East/South Midlands area as required - most likely once a week.
Suitable areas include: Birmingham, Warwick, Leicester, Coventry, Peterborough, Cambridge, Northampton, Luton, Oxford.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs