HVAC Design & Projects Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Design & Projects Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||11 months ago|
HVAC Design & Project Engineering role required in Leeds.
Basic up to c£35k with great career opportunities on offer.
* A predominantly office based role, you'll be overseeing specialist projects through design and manufacturing working closely with customers.
* Involved with design calculations of heating/cooling, interpreting specifications and CAD drawings, selections of equipment and commercial control of quotations for the projects.
* Liaising closely with internal teams to include manufacturing during the build phase and aid in the development of key information for future projects.
* Assist with the sales and customer teams on client meetings where applicable, to provide suitable technical information and support.
* A background in HVAC Manufacturing, Mechanical Building Services design and/or projects required.
* Suitable roles include: Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Estimator, Contracts Engineer, HVAC Engineer.
* Ability to read drawings and technical specifications, with an understanding of CAD packages.
* HNC/HND or degree qualified in a mechanical or related subject preferred.
A basic salary in the c£28-35k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Excellent benefits package.
Based in the Leeds office.
Suitable areas include: Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Wakefield, Harrogate.