HVAC Estimating Manager
|Job title:||HVAC Estimating Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £50k+car+benefits|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||25 days ago|
Job descriptionHVAC Estimating Manager
Basic up to £50k+car+benefits
* Newly created role to manage a small team of internal estimators and a sales administrator out of the office, working for a well established HVAC manufacturer.
* Actively involved with design specifications, equipment selections and quotations for customer projects.
* Providing advice & support to the team, plus assistance with technical and commercial decisions to provide the best solution for clients.
* Review and improve current operating procedures, with autonomy to create new working practices where required.
* Though you'll still be 'hands-on' as part of the applications and estimating team, you'll be working closely with the senior management team and providing reporting on department performance.
* Additional office management duties as required.
* A background in HVAC or mechanical building services, with exposure and understanding of ventilation and/or air conditioning packages preferred.
* Prior experience of working in manufacturing and/or M&E contracting is necessary.
* Applications invited from Senior or managing Estimators or Applications Engineers/Managers.
* Management experience is preferred but not essential - those engineers with a proven track record and the ability/enthusiasm to step up and manage will certainly be considered.
* Excellent communication skills required to manage the team effectively, liaise with customers confidently plus strong IT skills to use design, selection and CRM packages.
A basic salary up to approx c£50k, with car/allowance.
Additional benefits to follow, which may include performance/company related bonus.
Primarily an office-based role to manage the team and oversee the office, therefore applicants preferred to be based in or near to the Berkshire area.