HVAC Graduate Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Graduate Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £30k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||4 months ago|
HVAC Graduate Engineer required!
Based in Berkshire, salary in the c£25-30k bracket.
* Providing fully designed and costed HVAC solutions for customers.
* You'll be interpreting a customer's project via working from a set of drawings or a detailed specification and be involved with calculating heat/cooling loads, room sizing, efficiency levels and product selections of HVAC equipment.
* Advising and providing technical support and guidance to your customers.
* Predominantly this will be an office-based role, however there will be opportunities to support customers on-site where required.
* A role where you'll be fully trained and mentored by experienced and highly qualified internal staff, with opportunities to take on more responsibility as you progress.
* Applications invited from HVAC or Building Services Engineers who have some experience as a Design Engineer, Applications Engineer or Graduate Engineer.
* May also suit a Mechanical Graduate, with good working knowledge of HVAC systems and a desire to work within the sector.
* Excellent communication skills required, as you'll be liaising with customers on a daily basis and in the future be involved with client meetings.
A basic salary in the c£25-30k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
For those with some relevant industry or HVAC experience, the salary could be at the top end or above.
Based in the office in Berkshire.
Suitable locations to commute from include:
Bracknell, Ascot, Reading, Camberley, Maidenhead, Slough.
Please note due to large volumes of anticipated interest, we are unfortunately unable to respond to all applicants.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs