HVAC Product Manager
|Job title:||HVAC Product Manager|
|Salary:||Salary to £50k+car|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||7 months ago|
Job descriptionHVAC Product Manager required!
Basic up to c£50k plus car and excellent benefits package.
* Taking ownership of a heating product portfolio and taking it through the product lifecycle to launch.
* Competitor analysis to determine pricing and positioning.
* Liaison with marketing and internal teams to ensure full provision of documentation and information is available.
* Support and advise sales, training and technical teams with product support.
* Managing relevant product approvals.
* Assist with product strategy.
* A background in the HVAC industry, ideally with an understanding of heating systems and/or renewable heat pumps.
* Previous experience of product management and leading the launch of new products required, though technical or sales professionals with involvement in product management will also be considered.
* Strong marketing skills preferred, to liaise effectively with all internal teams.
A basic in the c£40-50k bracket, depending on background and experience.
Company Car, bonus plus high pension contribution and full benefits package.
Ideally based in or around the Surrey area, to be part office based.
Some home working will be available.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs