HVAC Project Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k+car+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||21 days ago|
HVAC Project Engineer required
Basic approx £35k+car/allowance+bonus
Home based role, covering projects in the North
* Working for an established HVAC manufacturer, you'll be liaising closely with customers through the pre-construction phase through to installation.
* Ensuring tenders and quotes are robust and viable.
* Supporting customers with technical advice and support on products, advising on compliance and legislation.
* Attending site meetings and pre-start meetings as required and be on-site through the install stage should the contractor require technical back-up.
* Ongoing liaison with internal teams and external customers to ensure successful handover.
* Seeking an HVAC engineer or building services engineer, with some project engineering or technical sales/support experience.
* This is focused primarily on specialist ventilation equipment, though and understanding of HVAC systems will be suitable, as specialist product training will be given.
* Adaptable and flexible to working from home, with regular site and project meetings throughout the North of England.
* Full driving licence required.
Basic salary up to c£35k, car or car allowance and bonus (approx £6k).
Full benefits package in addition.
This is a home based role with travel covering the North of England.
Ideally applicants will be living in the likes of:
Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Rochdale, Sheffield, Leeds, York.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs