HVAC Project Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £42k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||19 days ago|
HVAC Project Engineer required
Based in Leeds, salary in the £35-42k bracket.
* Ensuring projects and contracts are delivered to customers on time and to agreed budget.
* Liaising with internal teams, engineering departments and site teams to ensure agreed programme of works is achieved.
* Manage delivery of products via manufacturing and design to ensure customer orders are processed correctly.
* Attend project meetings as applicable, working closely with the customer and contractors at installation stage.
* Ensure contract compliance and oversee documentation & certifications of sub-contractors.
* Agree any project variations and manage the handover process to the customer following site-commissioning.
* A background in overseeing projects through to handover is required.
* Seeking engineers with experience within the HVAC or Building Services industry, with a track record of delivering contracts to an agreed programme of works.
* HNC or degree qualified in a mechanical or building services subject preferred.
A basic salary in the c£35-42k bracket based on background and experience.
Excellent benefits package.
Offered as a hybrid role to include working out of the Leeds office, from home and attending site as required.
Suitable locations include: Leeds, Bradford, Otley, Halifax, Wakefield, Harrogate.