HVAC Project Manager
|Job title:||HVAC Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £52k+car+package|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
HVAC Project Manager required.
Basic c£45-52k with car/allowance.
West Midlands based.
* Responsible for the successful delivery of projects from order, whilst liaising with the pre-construction team at design stage.
* Procurement of materials, labour and sub-contractors, putting a programme and schedule of works together.
* Full Profit & Loss responsibility for your contracts, with an average order value of c£400-500k.
* Working closely with the client and principal contractor at delivery stage to successful handover, with project meetings as required.
* Mix of office/home base to suit, with travel to sites as necessary.
* Track record of delivering HVAC projects.
* A background in Mechanical Building Services contracting preferred.
* HNC or above in a mechanical related subject preferred but not essential.
* Comfortable working in a small team and used to taking responsibility to deliver contracts independently.
A basic salary in the c£45-52k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Company Car or allowance, pension, 25 days holiday.
Based in the West Midlands area, ideal locations include:
Birmingham, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Coventry.
The role will include a mix of office, site and working from home to suit.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs