HVAC Sales Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £55k+car+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||6 months ago|
Job descriptionHVAC Specification Sales Engineer
London & Home Counties
Work for a leading HVAC manufacturer & a highly recognised brand
* Selling a range of cooling products, focusing on VRF, Air Handling Units & Chillers.
* Calling on and developing relationships with M&E consultants to gain specification.
* Advising on technical benefits, selection of equipment and supporting your customers with any equipment queries.
* Assisting with production of technical quotations and chasing to secure orders.
* Liaising closely with the contractor sales team to ensure the sale.
* A background in sales of cooling equipment required, ideally within Air Conditioning or Ventilation, with product training available.
* Previous experience of working with M&E consultants required.
* Proven track record in developing sales, with emphasis on business development.
* Full driving licence.
A basic in the c£50-55k bracket, car or allowance and bonus of c£20k for hitting target (open-ended beyond that).
Pension, Healthcare, 25 days holiday and full benefits package in addition.
Ideally located within the patch to call on customers in London and the Home Counties to include: Greater London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridge, Essex.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs