HVAC Sales Manager
|Job title:||HVAC Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £48k+car+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||10 days ago|
Sales Manager from a Ventilation background required!
Salary up to approx £48k+car+bonus
Home based (Midlands/South preferred)
* Developing existing and new customer accounts; focusing on developing relationships with mechanical contractors and engaging with M&E consultants to gain specification where possible.
* Pushing a niche product and full turnkey installation service, to provide cooling and heating into large industrial projects, some with values in excess of c£3m.
* The role will include targeted business development to include presentation of technical information to gain specification or ability to quote on upcoming projects.
* Assisting with design, selections and agreeing a scope of works, you'll be assisted by a dedicated design/projects team to support customers through the sales process.
* Ideally a background in ventilation sales, to incorporate Air Handling, Air Movement or ducted systems. Product training provided.
* A track record in developing customer accounts and an ability to sell into new clients is required. Existing contacts within Mechanical Contractors is beneficial and a knowledge of the M&E consultants would be of benefit too, though non-essential.
* Flexible to work from home, travel to customer sites/offices both locally and across the UK.
A basic salary in the c£44-48k bracket, with potential scope to expand on this for particular suitable applicants.
Car/allowance, bonus scheme, health insurance, 25 days holiday.
Home based. Ideally based in the Midlands/South, with travel to customer sites as required.
Suitable towns/cities include: Birmingham, Oxford, Leicester, Northampton, Peterborough, Luton, London.