HVAC Service Sales Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Service Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £40k+car+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||3 months ago|
HVAC Service Sales Engineer required!
Based West Yorkshire, to cover the North.
Salary approx c£35-40k+car+bonus
* A mix of developing new customers and calling on existing accounts to generate maintenance contracts on cooling equipment.
* A mix of calls, visits (where possible) and presenting to customers.
* Liaising with existing customers on renewal of contracts and develop relationships within key accounts.
* Creating further opportunities to sell in projects and products if possible.
* Provision of detailed quotes, with schedule of costing and services.
* Excellent potential to develop the area, with many accounts already spending.
* A background of selling service and PPM contracts preferred.
* Mechanical Engineering knowledge required, though products and services will be taught.
* Applications invited from those within manufacturing, M&E or FM keen to further their career.
* Flexible outlook with a mix of office, home and site visits.
A basic in the c£35-40k bracket, with bonus potential of c£10-15k Car/allowance plus full benefits.
Ideally located around West Yorkshire to be near the office but will include calls covering Yorkshire, Manchester and the North West and up to Newcastle and the North East as required.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs