HVAC Service Sales Manager
|Job title:||HVAC Service Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k+car/allowance+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||6 months ago|
Job descriptionArea Sales Manager
HVAC Service & Maintenance Contracts
M4 corridor/Bristol area
Basic up to £45k+car/allowance
* Working with a highly respected HVAC Manufacturer, you'll be tasked with both account managing existing customers and developing new business in your designated area.
* The role will involve calls, visits and site surveys for new customer sites, with the aim of signing them up for a Service & Maintenance contract for their HVAC equipment to include all plant and units.
* Account Management of existing customer sites to include renewal quotes and enhancing their offering where possible to include unit replacement and project works where applicable.
* Working remotely from home (permanently), you'll be organising your own diary to suit.
* You'll ideally come from a background selling HVAC Service & Maintenance contracts, though applications are invited from those in product sales keen to transfer to the service side.
* A background working with an HVAC manufacturer is preferred though applications are invited from sales Managers or Business Development Managers from a Building Services or FM Contractor.
* An understanding of the route to market is required, most commonly from commercial/industrial end users or within FM companies.
* Product training will be given, therefore applications are invited from other engineering sectors.
* Full driving licence required, as you will be visiting customer sites.
A basic salary around c£40k+car or car allowance.
This could be enhanced to approx £45k if your experience is a close match to the above.
Bonus, excellent company benefits plus laptop, phone etc.
Ideally located around the M4 corridor or around Bristol to cover the Western Home Counties, South West & into South Wales as required.
Suitable towns include: Reading, Swindon, Oxford, Exeter, Bristol.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs