Key Account Manager
|Job title:||Key Account Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £58k, car, £10-20k bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
Job descriptionKey Account Manager role, focused within Air Conditioning & Refrigeration.
Salary to c£58k, £10-20k bonus, car/allowance
Based Midlands or South East
* Calling on end user customers to partner with and supply HVAC products focusing on air conditioning & refrigeration equipment.
* Managing some current spending accounts, with emphasis on developing new clients across a range of sectors to include retail, hospitality, healthcare and education.
* Based from home, you'll be visiting and presenting to prospect target customers, attending trade shows and pushing the marketing of the department to clients.
* Main point of contact to provide technical advice and support and aiding the tender process for new accounts.
* A background in HVAC sales, ideally with a track record of working with end user customers.
* A technical know-how of HVAC products, ideally within air conditioning or refrigeration, although a background from ventilation, heating or controls will also be considered.
* Ability and motivation to drive new business sales and customer opportunities.
* Basic salary from c£50-58k, plus car/allowance and bonus in the £10-20k bracket.
* Excellent benefits package in addition.
Preferred area would be between the Midlands and London/South East.
However, flexibility on this for the right applicant.