M&E Business Manager
|Job title:||M&E Business Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £70k+car+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Fantastic newly created opportunity to lead a specialist and niche M&E business.
Basic to £70k+car+bonus
West Yorkshire based.
* Leading and driving an operational team, overseeing sales, design and project delivery.
* Driving strategy, business planning and continuous improvement, with the opportunity to streamline and improve internal procedure.
* Contractual management of projects, to ensure robust terms are in place with main and M&E contractors.
* Ongoing assistance, motivation and development of internal staff.
* P&L responsibilities to include management of cashflow and ensuring a profitable project performance.
* Client facing where necessary to drive sales and new business opportunities and site based to overcome any complex issues.
* Part of the Senior Management team within the group to give input into driving divisional and group success.
* A background in the M&E, HVAC or Building Services industry.
* Prior experience required of management of multi-disciplined teams, running projects and/or commercial divisions.
* Excellent understanding and working knowledge of contracts and commercial management necessary.
* Most likely your background will be in the M&E contracting arena and previous positions of interest include: Contracts Manager, Operations Manager, General Manager, Commercial Manager or Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Basic salary in the c£60-70k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Company Car, Bonus, Life Assurance.
Based in West Yorkshire.
Suitable locations include: Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, Oldham, Rochdale.
It's anticipated you'll be in the office approx 3 days per week to work closely with the team (where feasible) and the remainder split between home and site/customer visits.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs