M&E Project Manager
|Job title:||M&E Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £55k+car|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 1 year ago|
Job descriptionM&E Project Manager, ideally based around Surrey/Berkshire.
New position due to growth!
* Running multiple contracts from order, overseeing projects through to successful completion and handover.
* Focusing on the installation of specialist ventilation equipment, with associated mechanical and electrical systems with values up to c£350k.
* Responsible for programming, procurement of labour and materials through to on-site leadership with full client interaction.
* Assisting with variations, cost control, through to invoicing of final works on inspection and handover.
* A background in HVAC or M&E Project Management required, with a track record of delivery. Specific product training given.
* Would suit a Project Engineer, Project Manager, Contracts Manager or experienced supervisor on installations of M&E equipment.
* Understanding of ventilation packages preferred, with knowledge of control panels and electrical works a bonus.
* Ability to work independently, with good organisation skills to handle 3-4 projects at one time.
* Strong IT skills in MS packages to control project documentation.
A basic salary in the c£50-55k bracket, pending on background and experience.
Company Car or allowance available.
Discretionary bonus, 5% pension contribution & 25 days holiday.
Ideally you'll be based in the South/West of London.
Suitable locations include: Guildford, Bracknell, Farnbourough, Woking.
Home/remote working, with occasional office visits required.
Covering projects around the South East, with occasional works in Central London as required.