M&E Project Manager
|Job title:||M&E Project Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £55k+car|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||4 months ago|
Job descriptionM&E Project Manager, ideally based around Surrey/Berkshire.
New position due to growth!
* Running multiple contracts from order, overseeing projects through to successful completion and handover.
* Focusing on the installation of specialist ventilation equipment, with associated mechanical and electrical systems with values up to c£350k.
* Responsible for programming, procurement of labour and materials through to on-site leadership with full client interaction.
* Assisting with variations, cost control, through to invoicing of final works on inspection and handover.
* A background in HVAC or M&E Project Management required, with a track record of delivery. Specific product training given.
* Would suit a Project Engineer, Project Manager, Contracts Manager or experienced supervisor on installations of M&E equipment.
* Understanding of ventilation packages preferred, with knowledge of control panels and electrical works a bonus.
* Ability to work independently, with good organisation skills to handle 3-4 projects at one time.
* Strong IT skills in MS packages to control project documentation.
A basic salary in the c£50-55k bracket, pending on background and experience.
Company Car or allowance available.
Discretionary bonus, 5% pension contribution & 25 days holiday.
Ideally you'll be based in the South/West of London.
Suitable locations include: Guildford, Bracknell, Farnbourough, Woking.
Home/remote working, with occasional office visits required.
Covering projects around the South East, with occasional works in Central London as required.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs