Mechanical Contracts Manager
|Job title:||Mechanical Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k+car|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||9 months ago|
Mechanical Contracts Manager required.
Based near Southampton to cover projects across the South.
Basic in the c£40-45k bracket, plus car and benefits.
* Managing contracts which will cover installations of chilled water systems and mechanical pipework.
* Taking projects from initial enquiry to include survey, pipework design & schematics (including CAD), estimating, programming, procurement, logistics and on-site management of sub-contractors.
* Client facing to ensure projects are handed over on time and to budget.
* Supervision of 2 Project Engineers.
* Applications invited from Project Engineers, Contract Engineers or Design Engineers from a Mechanical, Building Services or HVAC background who are comfortable working on industrial projects.
* Project Management background sought, with CAD skills to complete installation drawings.
* Flexible to travel - both locally to sites and head office visits as required.
* A degree or HNC/HND in a mechanical engineering subject is preferred but not essential.
A basic in the c£40-45k bracket dependent on background and experience.
Company car/allowance, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday.
Ideally located within an hours commute to Southampton.
Your time will be split between Southampton and covering projects around the South as required.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs