HVAC Design Engineer
|Job title:||HVAC Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £40k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||4 months ago|
Job descriptionHVAC Design Engineer based near to Redditch, Worcestershire.
Basic in the £26-30k bracket pending on experience.
* Working closely with experienced engineers.
* A varied role, giving you exposure to design, projects and manufacturing.
* A great springboard to become a specialist in the HVAC industry.
* You'll be joining the technical team and helping develop HVAC design solutions for customer projects.
* This will include heating, cooling, airflow and humidity calculations, use of psychrometric charting to offer the correct product.
* Use of CAD software to draw up projects, creating a fully costed quotation via a bill of materials and liaison with the factory through the production phase.
* Future potential to develop into product R&D.
* Seeking a design or internal sales engineer, with experience and/or understanding of the HVAC sector.
* CAD experience required, ideally with exposure to HVAC design.
A basic salary of approx £30-40k pending on background and experience.
Based in the office near to Redditch.
Suitable towns/cities include: South Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Droitwich Spa, Alcester.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs