Mechanical Sales Support Engineer
|Job title:||Mechanical Sales Support Engineer|
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham, England|
|Salary:||Basic to £26k+benefits|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||7 months ago|
Sales Support Engineer from a Mechanical background.
Based near Birmingham, salary up to approx c£25k.
* Supporting the companies' Sales Engineers with technical information and providing costed solutions for customers.
* This will include liaising with both the Sales Engineer and the customer to ensure correct information for the client's project is gained.
* Providing detailed technical quotations for customers to include sizing up for correct selection of equipment.
* Reviewing CAD drawings, with the ability to assist with basic schematic diagrams.
* An excellent opportunity to gain experience to further your career into sales and mechanical design.
* Ideally we seek some career experience in a mechanical or engineering design role.
* Excellent customer service skills required, as you'll be liaising with clients over the phone and via email.
* CAD skills not essential but helpful.
* Degree/HNC/NVQ not essential, as those with a suitable working background via apprenticeship will be considered.
A basic salary offered in the c£22-25k bracket, depending on background and suitable experience.
Full benefits package, plus 25 days holiday.
Based near to Birmingham.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs