|Salary:||Basic to £34k+van|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Plumber required in the Birmingham/West Midlands area for Jan/Feb start in 2021.
Permanent on the books role, salary c£28-35k+van+overtime+door-door travel.
Must have commercial install experience.
* Working for a growing Mechanical Contractor, you'll be responsible for 1st & 2nd fix installations on commercial projects, predominantly on toilet blocks and kitchens on office block refurbs.
* Involvement on screw, steel pipework where necessary.
* May also involve boiler servicing as part of the service team, with the possibility of gas-safe works in the future.
* A proven track record of commercial plumbing experience is required, rather than domestic.
* Ideally you'll be NVQ qualified & have an up to date CSCS card. PASMA, IPAF & Unvented Hot Water certificates also useful.
* Ability to work independently & be flexible to work away as required.
* Full driving licence required.
* 2 checkable & recent work references needed.
Salary in the c£28-35k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Door to door travel, company van (good spec), pension, overtime after 40 hours, 23 days holiday.
Based in the West Midlands, ideally around Birmingham.
Please note, whilst many projects are in the Midlands, there will be some working away, to include the 1st project.