|Job title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £50k plus benefits.|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||10 months ago|
Job descriptionProduct Manager required, with a background in Ventilation equipment.
Basic to c£50k
Home based role with some travel to regional offices required.
This is a newly developed role to assist with both existing and new products, as part of the groups offering to the HVAC market.
Focusing on ventilation products to include a vast range of fans, grilles, ducting, air handling and ancillary/tooling.
The role will include:
* Becoming a product expert and help build awareness of the range both internally and to customers externally.
* Working with customers and analysis of buying and market trends to improve the customer experience and drive growth.
* Through competitor and market analysis, developing pricing and positioning strategies.
* Identify gaps in the product portfolio and assist with the development of bringing new equipment to the market.
* Training of internal sales and branch staff to increase product knowledge.
* Working closely with other areas of the business to include product information for marketing and raise brand awareness accordingly.
* Previous or related experience in Product Management required, ideally from working for an HVAC manufacturer or distributor.
* Technical and commercial understanding of the Ventilation market is essential.
* Strong IT skills.
* Flexible approach to support internal staff, with visits to UK branches as required.
* HND/HNC qualified in an engineering subject preferred.
A basic salary in the c£40-£50k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Full benefits package, with scope for future bonus based on performance.
Ideally based near to Manchester.
However suitable candidates will be considered throughout other parts of the UK, with home working available and access to work from one of their regional offices.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs