|Job title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds, England|
|Salary:||Basic to £26k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Job descriptionQuality & Warranty Engineering role based in Leeds
Working within the Mechanical/Electrical Manufacturing industry
Basic salary approx c£25-26k
Join a company that continues to expand!
* Technical inspection and assessment of returned parts and components under warranty.
* Handling specific mechanical and electrical equipment to problem solve and understand fault cause where possible.
* Assist in calibration, upkeep and testing of field engineers' measurement equipment.
* Working closely with suppliers when sending faulty equipment back and chasing/liaising for reporting via phone and email.
* Logging all data and maintaining stock records accordingly.
* An Engineering background is required, ideally from a mechanical or electrical industry.
* Applications are invited from engineers with a quality or inspection background in component manufacturing or from Mechanical or Electrical field engineers seeking a site/factory based hands-on role.
* Good communicator to work with suppliers and competent IT skills, mainly Excel & Outlook.
A basic salary in the £25-26k bracket, dependent on experience.
25 days holiday and excellent pension scheme.
Based on the outskirts of Leeds.
Suitable locations include: Leeds, Bradford, Otley, Shipley, Keighley.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs