|Job title:||R&D Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £32k|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||2 months ago|
Job descriptionWork in an R&D department for a major manufacturer.
Basic to £32k
Based on the outskirts of Leeds, with hybrid working offered.
* Focusing on research and analysis of mechanical products, working within a large R&D team.
* Working on a wide range of internal projects to improve the existing portfolio of products or the development of new units.
* This will include scoping out a project, identifying new technologies to enhance the offering, undertaking engineering calculations and where applicable through proof of concept with the lab and testing team.
* Will include aspects of mechanical design and software usage to include 3D CAD design and simulation software packages.
* Would ideally suit a mechanical engineer with experience in a product development or R&D environment.
* Could also suit graduate mechanical engineers, who enjoy technical analysis and have a high level of initiative and imagination.
* Working on heating and cooling equipment, therefore exposure to similar products is an advantage but not essential. If you don't have the experience, we require a strong knowledge and understanding in thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.
* Mentored by a senior engineer, with excellent internal opportunities to progress.
Up to approx £30k, although could be more for those with experience.
Excellent benefits package.
Based in the Leeds site.
Suitable areas include Leeds, Bradford, Halifax and surrounding towns.
Once trained, home working can be offered as part of the working week.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs