|Job title:||Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £55K Bonus £20K|
|Contact name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Published:||3 months ago|
Sales Engineer required for a leading industrial HVAC company in the Manchester or Leeds area. Basic to £55K, Bonus £20K. BMW 330e.
THE COMPANY - Sales Engineer
Our client has an excellent reputation for HVAC products with a phenomenally broad range of products.
They have a manufacturing pedigree and have over 50 years experience in the HVAC sector.
Their products are more efficient than their competitors which can save customers thousands of pounds in energy bills a month. Their control solutions offer a degree of access and simplicity that is hard to beat in this sector too.
They have a reputation in the UK for first class reliability and great support and is one of a few that are growing in a stagnant market.
THE ROLE - SALES ENGINEER.
- Selling a range of industrial HVAC products to industrial end users and M&E Contractors who operate in the industrial sector.
- The sales role involves generating most of your own leads, quoting, and closing orders to win the deal.
- This role will involve travelling to sites in the UK for around half of the week, however it will be up to you to manage your own time.
- Site visits will be a key part of the role.
- There will be progression opportunities for the right candidate to manage a small team in the medium term. (3/4 years)
THE PERSON - SALES ENGINEER.
- Experience of sales in the industrial mechanical process sector to end users. You will need around 2/3 years experience of the sector.
- 2-3 years experience of generating your own leads and closing deals.
- Intelligent and articulate in explaining technical usps.
- Determination to win new business
- Organised and able to keep on track of multiple projects at once
- Contacts with end users.
Experience of selling industrial HVAC products to end users with a pipeline of projects
THE PACKAGE - SALES ENGINEER.
Basic to £55K depending on experience
Bonus to £20K
Excellent Company car (Jaguar / Mercedes/ BMW 330e) and pension
25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
LOCATION - SALES ENGINEER.
This is a national role, however their is scope to be based just in either the north or south if the level of orders permit. Ideal locations include Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Glasgow.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs