|Basic to £60k+car+bonus
|3 months ago
Job descriptionArea Sales Manager required with a leading HVAC Manufacturer.
Based across the North West, basic up to £60k+car+excellent bonus
Chiller and/or heating sales or technical background required.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
* A very well established region, with a high number of spending accounts in play.
* A true global brand, often specified on major projects.
* Some of the best products on the market, with extensive R&D.
* Account Management and development of customers, to provide technical solutions focusing on chilled water and commercial heat pumps into commercial buildings.
* Visiting customers in the office and on site (plus remotely) to provide technical information, design, product selections to close of order with the client.
* Advising M&E consultants to gain specification and following through to the M&E Contractor to close.
* Some development of new business required, however the area is well established with spending customers, with many incoming enquiries to handle.
* A background in chilled water and or commercial heating is preferred. This could come from the likes of commercial heat pumps, CHP or HIU's.
* We're keen to talk to those with experience as a Sales Engineer or Area Sales Manager, however applications are invited from pre-sales engineers, applications engineers, product managers or project and design engineers with a knowledge of the systems.
* Full Driving licence required to cover the area.
Basic salary in the c£50-60k bracket, dependent on background and track record.
Bonus in the c£15-20k range for hitting target.
Car/allowance plus excellent range of benefits.
You'll be covering the North West areas from home, with office and branch visits as required.
Suitable locations include: Manchester, Liverpool and surrounding areas.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs