Heating and Renewables Sales Engineer
|Job title:||Heating and Renewables Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £46K|
|Contact name:||Jason Thornhill|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
Job descriptionSales Engineer required for a well known top quality commercial heating and renewables manufacturer in the North London, Luton, Oxford and Reading area. Basic to £46K, OTE £60K.
THE COMPANY - Sales Engineer.
One of the best respected names in the heating and renewables sector. A name synonymous with high quality precision engineering. This is a forward thinking business with Commercial Air Source Heat Pumps up to around 100KW in an individual unit, and 300KW cascaded.
THE ROLE - Sales Engineer.
- The Sales Engineer's role involves selling a top quality range of commercial heating and renewables products into M&E Consultants and M&E Contractors and Merchants. There will be an emphasis on the M&E Contractors and Installers.
- There will be weekly site visits across the patch.
- You will be trained to use their quotation system, however there is also internal support to help you with quotes.
- There will be a mix of new business and account management with this role, and there is also some help on generating new leads.
The Essential criteria are:
1. Renewables experience (ASHP/GSHP) or Domestic or Commercial Heating experience.
2. Customer facing experience - they would consider candidates with an internal sales background.
3. Confident in their ability to do new business.
4. Someone who is organised and can keep their CRM system up to date.
A basic up to £46K dependent on experience
Bonus up to £15K dependent on performance
25 Days holiday.
Ideally you should be based close to: North London, Milton Keynes, Luton, Reading, Slough, Oxford, Uxbridge. The patch is North & West London and the Home Counties.
Creat Job Alert
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs