Sales Engineer - Cooling
|Job title:||Sales Engineer - Cooling|
|Salary:||Basic to £45k+car+package|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Job descriptionSales Engineer of cooling systems.
Basic approx c£45k+car & bonus
Home based, UK wide.
* Selling a range of dry cooling solutions to customers.
* Developing new customers plus account management of 10-12 end user clients in the industrial end user market, focusing on the likes of Food & Beverage and Pharmaceutical sectors.
* Taking full ownership of the project from enquiry through design, quotation to commissioning and handover, with assistance from head office for technical issues and project management.
* Track record of sales, ideally in the industrial end-user market preferred but not essential.
* Technical ability in a chilled water or industrial refrigeration product required.
* Ability to handle an enquiry and take the sale through the whole project lifecycle to handover, liaising closely with the project team.
* Qualifications such as an HNC or above in a Mechanical or Building Services related subject preferred.
A basic salary in the c£45k range, though this could be flexible for those within the industry.
Car/allowance, bonus and full benefits package.
Can be based anywhere in the UK, from home.
Travel to customer sites around as required.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs