Technical Sales Engineer
|Job title:||Technical Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £48k+car allowance+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||4 months ago|
Job descriptionSales Engineer of cooling systems.
Basic approx c£40-48k+ £8k car allowance & bonus
Home based, UK wide.
* A technical role, responsible for the sale of a range of dry cooling solutions to customers.
* Mix of Account Management of current clients, plus developing new customers where necessary.
* Liaising with a range of end users, M&E consultants and contractors in a variety of markets to include data centres, Food & Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries.
* Taking full ownership of the project from enquiry through design, quotation to commissioning and handover, with assistance from head office for technical issues and project management.
* Track record of sales or sales support in an HVAC discipline, with a strong technical understanding of chilled water, Air Handling Units or similar cooling products.
* Ability to handle an enquiry and take the sale through the whole project lifecycle to handover, liaising closely with the project team.
* Qualifications such as an HNC or above in a Mechanical or Building Services related subject preferred.
* Suitable roles include: Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Applications Engineer or Project Engineer.
A basic salary in the c£40-48k bracket, depending on background and experience.
£8k Car allowance, bonus and full benefits package.
Permanent home-based position.
Travel to customer sites or client meetings around the UK as required.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs