Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job title:||Senior Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Contact name:||Mariske Naude|
|Published:||19 days ago|
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer required, to join the R&D Team.
Join a rapidly growing team!
THE ROLE - Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Lead a small team of Mechanical and CAD Engineers to design and develop new products in accordance APQP.
- Project Management from concept through to full product launch.
- Create 3D working models of customised products.
- Comply with latest EN/ISO standards and government regulations.
- Support continuous improvement activities throughout the company.
- Contribute to new product launches to sales and create training documentation.
- Responsible for performance management and training of direct reports.
THE PERSON - Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Degree qualified in a Mechanical Engineering or related subjects.
- 3 years product design experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Theoretical and practical understanding of fluid mechanics and thermodynamics.
- Previous HVAC experience
THE PACKAGE - Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
A basic salary in the c£45-48k bracket, dependent on background and experience.
Excellent company benefits.
THE LOCATION - Senior Mechanical
Based on the outskirts of Leeds.
Suitable areas include Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs