Service and Commissioning Engineer
|Job title:||Service and Commissioning Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £37000 + car|
|Contact name:||Mariske Naude|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
Service and Commissioning Engineer required for a leading commercial heating company in Northampton, Leicester, Bedford, Oxford, Milton Keynes area. Basic to c£37000.
- Market leader in energy-efficient heating solutions for non-residential buildings.
- Investing in their staff with training.
THE ROLE - Service and Commissioning Engineer
- To attend to planned service visits and reactive breakdowns, primarily on Radiant Heaters and on other appliances within the customers premises.
- Carry out commissioning and inspection of installations to ensure compliance with our installation requirements.
- Correctly identify faults and carry out repairs and rectification work using equipment provided and ordering spare parts where necessary, maintaining a vehicle stock of spare parts.
- Communicate with Line Managers on a regular basis
- To work in line with current regulations and legislation.
- To ensure risk assessments are adhered to.
THE PERSON - Service and Commissioning engineer
- Hold Current Commercial Gas ACS accreditation in COCN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1, ICPN1, including LPG
- Live in or around the Buckinghamshire and surrounding counties area and be prepared to travel outside this area
- Have sound knowledge of Building and Gas regulations
- Have the ability to read both electrical and engineering drawings
- Have experience of servicing and fault finding with heating and ventilation equipment.
- Hold a Full Driving license
PACKAGE - Service and Commissioning Engineer
- Basic to c£37K depending on experience.
- Vehicle and fuel provided
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Mobile phone and tablet provided
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- 40 hour working week Monday to Friday (additional overtime opportunities)
THE LOCATION - Service and Commissioning engineer
- The region covers Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire and Cambridgeshire
- Cities include Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Leicester, Oxford and surrounding areas.
We'd like to thank you for your interest. However due to high volumes we are unable to respond to all applicants.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs