Service & Maintenance Engineer
|Job title:||Service & Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £40000 + car + benefits|
|Contact name:||Mariske Naude|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
Service and Maintenance Engineer required for a leading BMS company in the Camberley area. Basic to £40K
THE ROLE - Service and Maintenance Engineer
- Your expertise in this role will include good fault-finding and diagnostic skills.
- Electrical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- Complete emergency Health and Safety jobs across areas assigned
- Develop strong working relationships ensuring that the customer is the key focus
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of all controls equipment as per company policy, for all sites visited under a service agreement
- Ensure that all jobs allocated are timeously and consistently completed to a satisfactory finish in accordance with agreed standards
THE PERSON - Service and Maintenance engineer
- Electrical qualification - City Guilds Level 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- BEMS experience essential
- Software knowledge required: Trend, Tridium, Siemens, Schneider
- Hold a Full Driving license
PACKAGE - Service and Maintenance Engineer
- Basic to c£40K depending on experience.
- Car / Opt out.
- Good pension
- Medical & Life Insurance.
THE LOCATION - Service and Maintenance engineer
Based on multiple sites around Camberley.
We'd like to thank you for your interest. However due to high volumes we are unable to respond to all applicants.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs