Solar PV Sales Manager
|Job title:||Solar PV Sales Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £50k+car+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||10 days ago|
Job descriptionTechnical Sales Manager required in Solar PV.
Based near Birmingham
Salary up to c£50k+car+bonus
* Newly created role to develop an offering for an HVAC company's existing customers.
* Focused on bolting on a Solar PV solution to an existing turnkey project or as a standalone offering to a commercial end-user customer to aid their current energy usage.
* The position will be client facing in a business to business environment, working predominantly on large industrial warehouse buildings.
* From initial calls, technical presentations and visits, you'll be liaising with the equipment supplier through scope of works, survey, design, quotations, supply and installation.
* A unique opportunity to develop the division, with full support from the company owners to create a successful and profitable cost centre for the future.
* A proven track record in commercial business-business sales of Solar PV.
* Able technically and commercially to assist customers with project solutions.
* Experience of working on industrial and/or warehousing projects is an advantage but not essential.
A basic salary in the c£40-50k bracket, car and/or allowance, bonus plus company benefits to include high pension contribution, death in service and 25 days holiday.
This will be offered on a hybrid basis, with a mix of office, home and site visits required during your working week.
You'll ideally be commutable to the office near to Birmingham.
Suitable locations include: Birmingham, Tamworth, Solihull, Warwick, Worcester, Coventry, Leicester.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs