Technical Sales Engineer
|Job title:||Technical Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £60k+car+bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||29 days ago|
Job descriptionHVAC Technical Sales Engineer required, cooling biased.
Basic c£50-60k + car allowance + bonus
Based near Birmingham
* Join a highly technical and well established team, with excellent design and commercial support.
* Work on high value projects, with prestigious customers.
* Genuine career opportunities to develop into a senior management role.
* Focus of the role is to develop existing account relationships, plus identifying new customers as prospect clients - to include M&E consultants, main and mechanical contractors and end users directly.
* You'll be part of a dedicated team for initial enquiries and help develop the spec to bring back to the office to create a working solution.
* Developing proposals with the design team, you'll be formulating quotes and tenders, supported by technical and commercial information.
* Ensuring proposals are followed up effectively to close and successfully obtaining orders.
* Assisting with pre-construction meetings as required, through to handover to the projects team to deliver.
* Offered as a hybrid role to include office, home and customer visits on the road.
* This role would suit a mechanical building services engineer, one that's technical and able to put together a solution.
* You'll enjoy liaising with customers and be comfortable with offering technical solutions to gain specifications or opportunities to tender.
* As a background, we're keen to speak with HVAC Sales Engineers, Mechanical Estimators, Design Engineers or Project Managers keen to develop into a technical sales environment.
A basic of c£50-60k, plus car allowance and bonus, plus excellent pension contribution.
Ideally based near to Birmingham.
Suitable locations include Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Tamworth, Bromsgrove
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs