Technical Service Manager
|Job title:||Technical Service Manager|
|Salary:||Basic to £67k+car+benefits|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Job descriptionTechnical Service Manager required!
Basic up to c£67k+car+benefits
Air Conditioning / HVAC background
Based in Hertfordshire
* Managing a technical department, overseeing a team of service and commissioning engineers, technical helpdesk and warranty management.
* The role will include resource allocation, strategy on improving current processes, business planning, regular liaison with product partners and in-house development of staff, plus recruitment.
* Developing product training courses for engineers, through on-site delivery and via webinar/remote customer sessions.
* P&L responsible, you'll be providing financial and performance reports to make the division profitable and efficient to serve its customers.
* Ensuring all staff and division have access to technical product developments and technical information.
* We are seeking management experience of running a technical and/or service team in an HVAC environment, ideally with experience of air conditioning systems.
* Comfortable and able with commercial management and financial reporting.
* Proven track record in developing a technical and service team.
* Flexible approach to work, with travel to office/sites and to customer offices as required.
A basic salary up to £67k, plus car/allowance.
Excellent benefits package.
A hybrid role, with a mix of office/home and sites as required.
Ideally located within commutable distance of Hertfordshire.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs