Technical Support Engineer - Air Conditioning
|Job title:||Technical Support Engineer - Air Conditioning|
|Salary:||Basic to £43k + £3-4k bonus|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||14 days ago|
Air Conditioning Technical Support Engineer required!
Basic to c£43k+excellent benefits package.
Based Hertfordshire (with 3 days home/remote working offered)
* Providing phone and email technical support to on-site engineers.
* Overcoming problems and issues such as equipment breakdowns, fault-codes and assisting with advice and support.
* Working closely within the team and providing support to the field engineers, plus assisting with other areas such as warranty and quotes as required.
* Involved with on-site product training to engineers as required.
* Full product and on the job training provided, plus full equipped to work from home.
* A background in Air Conditioning is required. This could be as a service engineer, installer or in the office with a technical background.
* May suit an engineer keen to come off the tools.
* Excellent communication skills to respond to customers verbally and in writing, with a confident grasp of IT packages.
A basic salary up to c£43k, plus c£3-4k bonus.
Excellent benefits package.
Once fully trained, you'll be spending 2 days in the office in Hertfordshire, with the offer of 3 days working from home. (You can work 5 days in the office if you'd prefer).
Ideally you'll be located within an hours' commute of Hertfordshire.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs