|Job title:||Test Engineer|
|Contact name:||Mariske Naude|
|Published:||14 days ago|
Test Engineer required in Leeds.
Basic to £26k
THE ROLE - Test Engineer
A leading HVAC manufacturer is seeking a Test Engineer to join their Product Development department tasked with both research and development prototype testing, to both industry and in-house standards, and customer witness testing.
THE PERSON - Test Engineer
- HNC or Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering or Science based subject with experience of testing or working within a laboratory
- Possess sound theoretical and practical understanding of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics
- Experience in electrical fault-finding and refrigeration circuit diagnostics
- Competent in brazing and evacuation and refrigerant charging
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, primarily Excel and Word
THE PACKAGE - Test Engineer
A basic in the c£24-26k bracket, dependent on background and experience. Excellent company benefits.
THE LOCATION - Test Engineer
Based in Leeds. Suitable areas include Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs