Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Basic to £25k+commission|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||5 months ago|
Trainee Recruitment Consultants
Based in East Leeds (Garforth) with flexible working available once trained.
Basic to £25K+commission. OTE 1st year £30k
Develop to become a recruiter and earn OTE £60k - £70k.
THE COMPANY & LOCATION - Trainee Recruitment Consultants
- Thornhvac is a small yet well-established niche recruitment consultancy, dealing mainly with sales and technical roles in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and renewables manufacturers (HVAC).
- Opportunities now available to join the team and make a long-lasting and rewarding career in the recruitment industry.
- Our office is based near Garforth, East Leeds, just 2 minutes off J46 of the M1. Free Parking available, with good transport links too.
Initially, you’ll be assisting experienced recruiters, working as a ‘resourcer’ with the following roles:
- Searching for candidates and contacting via phone & email.
- Calling & interviewing potential applicants and matching to current vacancies
- Writing job descriptions and CV’s
- Generating leads and gathering market intelligence
- Arranging interviews and assisting the recruiter through the full recruitment process.
- You should enjoy networking and be confident speaking to people over the phone and face to face.
- You should be hard working, ambitious, persuasive and resilient.
- Good written, telephone and verbal communication skills in English.
- IT literate and comfortable using databases on a day-day basis.
- Previous recruitment, telephone sales or customer service experience preferred.
- A basic salary of £25k, with a fantastic open-ended commission structure and profit share scheme.
- £75 a month flexible benefits package that can include Private Heathcare.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to 30 days for loyal service. And take your birthday off too.
- Flexible working – you can choose a mix of home or office working once trained.
- Career development path, help us to expand and you can grow into senior roles too.
- High quality training programme, plus mentoring from vastly experienced recruiters.
- Opportunities for future share ownership
- Regular drinks/meals out to celebrate the good times.
Due to the anticipated high demand, we are unable to respond to every applicant.