Training Manager - Heating
|Job title:||Training Manager - Heating|
|Salary:||Basic to £46k+car|
|Contact name:||Rob Bryan|
|Published:||7 months ago|
Job descriptionTraining Manager with a heating background required.
Based near to Birmingham
Salary to c£46k+car, bonus and benefits.
* Working remotely and from a branch office, you will be part of a growing specialist training team on heating products, focusing on renewable heat pumps.
* Supporting dedicated regional training centres with specialist advice and guidance to deliver focused courses and content to engineers.
* Assist with hands-on training courses.
* Project manage and oversee the successful development of the training centres with regards to program of training, product availability and be responsible for an allocated annual budget.
* A background in training of heating and plumbing required. Specialist product training to be given, therefore applicants invited from a boiler or plumbing background if heat pump knowledge needs to be developed.
* A flexible approach, as there will be some travel to training centres, whilst able to be working closely with the branch networks.
* Suitable qualifications in training, assessing and heating products preferred.
A basic in the c£38-46k bracket, with car, bonus and excellent benefits package.
Ideally based near to the Birmingham office.
Suitable areas include Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Leicester, Northampton
Some travel will be required.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs