Air Conditioning Engineer
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £25k+overtime+van|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2018 15:45|
Air Conditioning installation engineer required.
Based near Southampton/Portsmouth.
Basic up to approx £25k, overtime & van
* Installing air conditioning systems, most typically Split, VRV and close control equipment into commercial and industrial buildings.
* Working as part of a 2 man-team, replacing an engineer who has recently been promoted.
* Liaising closely with the customer to ensure the highest of quality standards and to comply with site health and safety and RAMS.
* F-Gas qualification is an advantage but not essential.
* Installation experience is required, with a solid and proven work history.
A basic salary up to approx £25k. Overtime paid after 40 hours, anticipated to be approx £6-8k in earnings.
Van, Company pension, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Ideally you will be based near to Southampton.
Travel to sites around the South (please note, limited calls into London).
Occasional stop-overs as required, though majority of workload will be within commutable distance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service & Commissioning Engineer - Air Conditioning
Basic to £40k+car & bonus
Senior Engineer - Cooling
Basic to £45k+vehicle, bonus
Basic to £48k+car+bonus
HVAC Design Engineer
HVAC CAD Engineer
Basic to £40k + £5K bonus