Air Conditioning Engineer
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Engineer|
|Salary:||Basic to £35k+van|
|Contact Name:||Rob Bryan|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 09:50|
Air Conditioning Engineer, Bristol
Salary to £35k+van+overtime
* Field Engineer role, supporting customers with installations, commissioning and complex breakdowns of equipment.
* Some office based technical support through the month, responding to calls and enquiries from clients who need technical assistance.
* Focusing primarily on an extensive range of splits and VRF plus some chillers & air handling units.
* Experience as a service engineer, dealing with breakdowns, fault finding and trouble shooting of Air Conditioning equipment is required.
* Additional experience in commissioning is preferred but not essential.
* Excellent communication skills and competent on IT packages, to assist in the office throughout the working month.
* A flexible working attitude to cover calls at short notice, with a full driving licence.
A basic in the c£30-35k range.
Van, overtime, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday.
Applications invited from engineers within an hour of Bristol.
Suitable areas include Bristol, Bath, Taunton, Swindon, Gloucester, Oxford.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Air Conditioning Sales Engineer
Basic to £55k+car+bonus
Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Basic to £38k+door-door travel
Air Conditioning Service Manager
Basic to £50k+car+bonus
HVAC Design/Estimating Engineer
Basic to £40k
HVAC Sales Engineer
Basic to £50k+bonus+car